|To:||WRAGG, William <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
the 650 British MPs are collectively accountable for the safety of the 66.87 million people in Britain in relation to the deployment of 5G RF radiation.
Due to structural issues, a council has concerns about whether or not a viaduct is safe for trains to travel across. A group of 13 people, some of whom are structural engineers, some of whom are not, declare it safe. On becoming aware of the situation, 244 highly qualified structural engineers, all familiar with the structural issues relating to the viaduct, raise the alarm. They point out that the structural assessment from the group of 13 is seriously inadequate, that the viaduct is not safe, and that allowing trains to cross it could endanger lives. Assuming no vested interest, whose advice would the council take?
How this translates:
13 ICNIRP members:
‘However, it is the opinion of ICNIRP that the scientific literature published since the 1998 guidelines has provided no evidence of any adverse effects below the basic restrictions and does not necessitate an immediate revision of its guidance on limiting exposure to high frequency electromagnetic fields.’
244 ‘5G Appeal’ scientists and doctors:
‘The 5G Appeal was prepared in 2017 by scientists and doctors who are urgently calling for the EU to halt the roll out of 5G due to serious potential health effects from this new technology. 5G will substantially increase exposure to radiofrequency electromagnetic fields (RF-EMF) on top of the 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, etc. for telecommunications already in place. RF-EMF has been proven to be harmful for humans and the environment.
The 5G Appeal notes that with ”the ever more extensive use of wireless technologies,” nobody can avoid to be exposed.
During recent years over 240 scientists from more than 40 countries have expressed their “serious concerns”, via EMF Scientists Appeal, regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices – already before the additional 5G roll-out. The 240 scientists refer to the fact that ”numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines”. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plants and animals.
The current ICNIRP ”safety guidelines” are obsolete. … Therefore new safety standards are necessary. The reason for the misleading guidelines is that “conflict of interest of ICNIRP members due to their relationships with telecommunications or electric companies undermines the impartiality that should govern the regulation of Public Exposure Standards for non-ionizing radiation…To evaluate cancer risks it is necessary to include scientists with competence in medicine, especially oncology.”
The Appeal primarily urges the EU to
1) to take all reasonable measures to halt the 5G RF-EMF expansion until independent scientists can assure that 5G and the total radiation levels caused by RF-EMF (5G together with 2G, 3G, 4G, and WiFi) will not be harmful for EU-citizens, especially infants, children and pregnant women, as well as the environment.
2) To recommend that all EU countries, especially their radiation safety agencies, follow Resolution 1815 and inform citizens, including, teachers and physicians, about health risks from RF-EMF radiation, how and why to avoid wireless communication, particularly in/near e.g., daycare centers, schools, homes, workplaces, hospitals and elderly care.
3) To appoint immediately, without industry influence, an EU task force of independent, truly impartial EMF-and-health scientists with no conflicts of interest to re-evaluate the health risks and:
a) To decide about new, safe “maximum total exposure standards” for all wireless communication within EU.
b) To study the total and cumulative exposure affecting EU-citizens.
c) To create rules that will be prescribed/enforced within the EU about how to avoid exposure exceeding new EU ”maximum total exposure standards” concerning all kinds of EMFs in order to protect citizens, especially infants, children and pregnant women.
4) To prevent the wireless/telecom industry through its lobbying organizations from persuading EU-officials to make decisions about further propagation of RF radiation including 5G in Europe.
5) To favor and implement wired digital telecommunication instead of wireless.
In the UK, many illnesses are significantly on the rise and, equally as concerning, sperm counts are significantly on the decline. There are limits to how much impact human biology can withstand from the many toxicities it is subjected to in the twenty first century… including exposure to increasing levels of RF radiation.
I’ll forward this to the Science and Technology Committee members and the Health and Social Care Committee members. Sally Davies’s government inbox is proving difficult to gain access to.
Thank you for your time.